Sunday, December 30, 2012

Spain, Day 4

It's 4:30 am here.

I have a post I started earlier but instead of writing on my blog I decided to sit down and actually plan out the logistics of the rest of my trip. I've just been hanging out, eating, walking, and going with the flow, which has been fun and awesome. Pero para aprovechar the time I have left, I needed to make some decisions. Thanks Sara y Ana for pushing me to sit down and take care of business!

Today I:

Went to Miguel Cervantes' house. Very cool.

Toured Parque Europa. It was freezing, but fun.

Confirmed that I love tinto de verano.

Played guitar in the hostal lobby for about 2 hours entertaining my friends and guests. Some surprise requests were Cranberries' Zombie and More Than Words. Not so surprising: Wonderwall! But still I really enjoyed hearing them shout out whatever they think the English words are and singing along.

Now maybe some sleep. Last day of the year! The next post probably won't come in until 2013. See you next year!

(Photo 1) Las profesoras
(Photo 2) Ice skating. They have a lot of outdoor rinks here.




No comments:

Post a Comment