Saturday, January 24, 2015

Your Turn Challenge: Day 6 - Truncated

Your Turn Challenge: Day 6

I wrote for an hour straight today. And now I write some more. 

I was afraid I used up all my juice, but I still have some. 

I'm getting reactions and responses to this blog. When I reference this challenge or talk to friends, they're bringing it up. I think people are reading even though I don't have a ton of confirmation. There are signs.  

I'm not doing it for the attention, but like I said in blog post #2, I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice it. 

When I think about why I'm blogging every day this week, I think of two quotes:

  • "If it's worth doing, do it daily." - something I once saw on a person's web profile
  • "If a thing is worth doing, it's worth doing badly." -G.K. Chesterton, English writer.

And so this week, I'm blogging daily even if I write posts that, well...suck.

Don't like this one?

Then I'm doing it right.

#yourturnchallenge #yourturn #day6

No comments:

Post a Comment